Work with the Terrain Tinker team
We are looking for an experienced web developer to join our team working on 3D printing & tabletop gaming projects!
Terrain Tinker is our main project and launched with a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2021. We're continuing to grow its features and make the best software for our customers!
You will be helping us build out great new features from idea to prototype to production, tracking down bugs, working with 3D modellers and handling customer support escalation.
We're looking for a full-stack developer who knows a few parts of our tech stack already and is eager to learn anything new! We use:
- Three.js for the frontend 3D (any 3D / game development experience is a big plus)
- PHP / Laravel & MySQL on the backend
- Git, Trello, Docker and Linux behind the scenes
This is a contracted role for an estimated 6 months with the potential to continue afterwards. We're happy to be flexible for the right candidate.
You will be working in a small, fully remote team and be working directly with the Lead Developer. We work across timezones so good communication is essential!
Email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter answering these 4 questions:
- Explain how you have handled CSRF in a previous application?
- Are you comfortable working independently, remotely and in a small team?
- Do you have any experience with D&D, tabletop gaming or 3D printing?
- Please rate your experience with each of the following (1 none, 2 beginner, 3 some experience, 4 competent, 5 expert):
We would also like to hear your thoughts on at least one of:
- What is an API or package that was a pleasure to use and what made it good?
- What is the most recent technology you learnt to use? Why did you learn it and how did the process feel?
- Tell us about some of the languages / frameworks / tools you have used and a few words about your most liked and disliked?